If you've chosen to have KingGuard applied to your furniture, the fabric is treated during the manufacturing stage.
The primary advantages of KingGuard encompass:
- Provides protection against water, oil, alcohol, UV absorption, soiling, and staining
- Prevents the growth of microbes, safeguarding the fabric and creating a healthier, safer environment for your family
- Features a non-toxic, water-based, odourless formula
- Recognized by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice program
- Maintains the fabric's breathability and offers UV protection
- Provides consistent protection that lasts between 12-18 months (will gradually diminish over time)
Care Tip: Regular cleaning will help prolong the effectiveness of the KingGuard treatment. Reapplication can be performed in your home as needed.
For a professional in-home cleaning quote for all King soft furnishings, including leather furniture and rugs, click here.