Revitalizing King Sleep+ Mattresses
To clean and rejuvenate your Sleep+ Mattress, follow these steps:
- Simply unzip and remove the top Comfort Layer and carefully vacuum inside the mattress using the upholstery cleaning tool. For localized soiling, immediately treat the affected area.
- The Fit Covers can be unzipped and washed separately when needed (see instructions below).
Washing Sleep+ Fit Covers
To cleanse or refresh Fit Covers, adhere to the following steps:
- Detach Fit Covers from the mattress and hand wash in warm water using a neutral wool detergent.
- When needed, Fit Covers can be machine washed on a gentle cycle, at 40°C/104°F (30°C/ 86°F for WarmFit). For WarmFit Covers, make sure to disconnect controller switch(es) prior to cleaning.
- Fit Covers can be tumble dried on a cold setting for a maximum of 15 minutes or line dried over a clothesline.
- Avoid using pegs on WarmFit heating wires.
- Do not bleach, dry clean, or iron Fit Covers.
- Always ensure the connections to WarmFit Covers are kept moisture-free.
Cleaning Fit Covers
When soiling occurs, treat the affected area by following these steps:
- Gently sponge with a natural wool detergent or mild soap flakes in lukewarm water,
- Rinse twice with clean lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze the treated area between two towels to remove excess water, and lay flat to dry in a shaded area.
- Fit Covers should not be hung to dry. For WarmFit Covers, disconnect controller switch(es) prior to cleaning.
- Pilling might occur naturally but it does not impact the fabric's comfort or functionality.